14 and Under
Sunday October 28 2pm-6pm
Mowat Middle School - Panama City
15 and Over
Sunday November 4 2pm-6pm
Mowat Middle School - Panama City
PLEASE PRE-REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS!
Registration for tryouts is now open!
Click "Add To Cart" under Tryout Payment & Registration
Tryout Payment & Registration:
|File Size:||167 kb|
3. Parent Code of Conduct
|File Size:||87 kb|
WRITTEN DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER FOR USAV:
1. Register with USA Volleyball:
To begin please visit: GulfCoastVolleyball.org. Begin your online registration under Quick Links and click "2019 Online Membership Registration" The “Member Information” page will appear.
- Fill out all fields on this page. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- When you have filled out all the required fields, click the “Continue” button. The “Membership Options” page appears.
- Choose your “CLUB NAME” (Emerald Coast Volleyball Club) as a club name.
- Select “Junior Membership” as your membership type.
- Complete all fields in the “Parent/Guardian Information” section.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. A confirmation page appears.
- If something needs to be corrected, click the “Edit” button next to the section to be corrected. If all the information is correct, go to the bottom of the page and check “I Agree”.
- Parent or guardian must check all three agreement boxes and add his/her driver’s license number. This electronic signature serves as your agreement with USA Volleyball.
- Click the “Confirm” button. A pop-up box appears: “Are you sure you want to submit your application”.
- Click OK. A confirmation appears, stating “Your membership APPLICATION has been successfully submitted”. Print this page for your records.
- Click “OK” to continue. At the bottom of the page there will be a “Waiver & Release of Liability” form. Click on this form and at the top of the page “Click here to Print” instruction.
- Once you have a printout of the “Waiver & Release of Liability” form, you and your parent/guardian must sign and date the form.
- Payment submission page appears, select the credit card to be used (Visa or Master Card), acknowledge the amount to be paid and follow the prompts. This is a secured site for card use.
- You will also need to print and complete the “Player Medical History Form”.
- Player Medical Form must be completed, signed, notarized and submitted to the junior club director. If requested you can also turn in a copy of the Confirmation page to your junior club director so he or she knows your registration is complete. Please keep copies of all forms for your records.
- You will receive via email an “Application Confirmation” stating the following:
- Membership Type: Regular Junior Membership.
- Print your membership card and carry it with you to ALL region events, which include practices and all events your club may host.
- If you are simply renewing your membership for the new season, click on renewing membership link under “Online Registration” Here you will enter your user name and password that you set up when you first joined USA Volleyball.
- After registering through USAV, please sign up on our site for ECVC specifically. There you can enter your child’s Name, Age, Birthdate, and USAV Membership number.
- * You must turn in a copy of your USAV Membership Card, the “Waiver and Release of Liability” form, ECVC Contract, Player Medical History form, and the “Parent-Spectator Code of Conduct” form to the Club Director before a player can participate in ANY events, including tryouts, clinics, practices or tournaments. Links to these forms can be found under the FAQ’s tab.
- After tryouts are complete and teams have been set, Club fees for indoor season will be due. We do allow for you to split this up into 4 payments The first payment is due after teams are announced (this will allow us to order uniforms and begin to pay for tournament entry fees.) The next payment will be due on the first day of each month starting December 1st. Please contact us at EmeraldCoastVolleyballClub@gmail.com if you have any questions regarding payments.
- *You must turn in a copy of your USAV Membership Card, TWO Copies of the "2018-2019 USAV YOUTH AND JUNIOR VOLLEYBALL PLAYER MEDICAL RELEASE FORM", ECVC Contract and the “Parent-Spectator Code of Conduct” form to the Club Director before a player can participate in ANY events, including tryouts, clinics, practices or tournaments. Links to these forms can be found under the FAQ’s tab.